Worldwide COVID-19 Film Production Guidelines
Updated 11 September 2020
As the world begin to reopen, official production protocols and safety guidelines relating to COVID-19 are being released by countries, states and organizations. To help keep track of the latest information across the globe, we will update this page, Worldwide Covid-19 Film Production Guidelines, with relevant information as it becomes available.
Please note that multiple guidelines will likely apply to each production, including national, local, and organizational such as guilds, unions, trade groups and other NGOs.
- Ireland Factual/Entertainment, Live Action
- Italy Part 1 & Part 2 (translation)
- United Kingdom, London
UNITED STATES CONTD.
- Missouri, Kansas City
- Nebraska (see Unions Joint Guidelines)
- New York Part 1 and Part 2
- Ohio Columbus
- Pennsylvania Pittsburgh
- Alliance of Motion Picture & Television Producers White Papers (in combination with SAG-AFTRA, the DGA, and other listed unions)
- Art Directors Guild Recommended Protocols
- European Institute for the Safety of Film Industry
- International Cinematographers Guild
- Motion Picture Editors Guild
- Directors UK: Intimacy in the Time of COVID-19
- Unions Joint Covid-19 Safety Guidelines (DGA, SAG-AFTRA, IATSE and Teamsters’ Committees)