AFM offers different options for exhibit space in the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel plus an option for companies with an AFM office outside of the Loews Hotel.
Private Offices and Suites on Loews floors 4 – 8
Reserved Meeting Tables on the Loews 5th floor
Offsite Exhibitor for companies in houses, condos, apartments and businesses.
The Umbrella Exhibition Program is available to national and regional organizations – government and/or industry supported. See Umbrella Exhibition Program for details.
Exhibitor benefits can be explored below. Questions? Contact Robin Burt at rBurt@ifta-online.org or +1.310.446.1020.
All Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Access to AFM’s 29 commercial cinemas
- Access to the online list of registered Buyers
- Inclusion in The Film Catalogue – a one-year subscription
- Wi-Fi in the Loews Hotel for two devices with each credential
- Inclusion in online and print listings
- One-year subscription with each credential to Cinando, the industry database
- One-year membership with each credential to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
- Access to the Filmmakers Lounge
- Use of trademarks AFM® and American Film Market® in conjunction with AFM participation
Reserved Meeting Tables have been upgraded! The booths are larger and now feature taller walls on three sides plus four chairs. All Reserved Meeting Tables will be located in a central location on the 5th floor in the Loews Hotel. Options and pricing can be viewed below.
Sales and production companies with an office outside of the Loews Hotel may participate in the AFM with full Exhibitor benefits. The offsite office may be in a house, condo, apartment or business. It may not be in any part of a hotel.
The Offsite Exhibitor Exhibition Fee is $3,500, the same as for companies with exhibition space in the Loews Hotel. Offsite Exhibitors receive all Exhibitor benefits above with a 25% premium for screenings.
Enhance your AFM participation and connect with Buyers through a wide selection of targeted marketing opportunities. From signage and advertising to displays, decals and trailers, AFM has something for every budget. Explore what is possible at AFM Advertising Opportunities or contact Robin Burt at +1-310-446-1020 or rBurt@ifta-online.org.