Welcome to the AFM® website!
To receive AFM and LocationEXPO news along with updates from The Film Catalogue, please enter your contact information below.
– Access to AFM’s 29 commercial cinemas and AFM Screenings On Demand
– Access to the online list of registered Buyers
– Inclusion in The Film Catalogue
– Inclusion in online and print listings
– Free Wi-Fi in the Loews Hotel for two devices with each credential
– One year subscription with each credential to Cinando, the industry database
– One year membership to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
– Access to the Filmmakers Lounge
For details on exhibition space, see below. For questions, contact Robin Burt at Exhibit2018@ifta-online.org or +1.310.446.1020.
OFFICE & SUITES
Office space is located in the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel and the JW Santa Monica Le Merigot Hotel. Exhibition space ranges from one room offices to multi-room suites. View the Office Price List and Hotel & Office Floor Plans below before completing the Exhibition Agreement.
To participate in the first round of office assignments, the Exhibition Agreement and non-refundable deposit are due by Friday, June 15.
Exhibition Agreement: Offices & Suites
Mini-Booths are shared offices located on the third floor of the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. Two Mini-Booths occupy each office.
Exhibitors can select from two Mini-Booth package options. The Sales Company Mini-Booth is for companies that are actively engaged in selling their films to territorial buyers. The Production Company Mini-Booth is tailored to the needs of Producers. Visit the links below for a detailed list of benefits in each package.
Mini-Booth Package and Exhibition Agreement: Sales Company
Enhance your AFM participation and connect with Buyers through a wide selection of targeted marketing opportunities. From signage and advertising to displays, decals and trailers, AFM has something for every budget. Explore what is possible at AFM Advertising Opportunities or contact Robin Burt at +1-310-446-1020 or rBurt@ifta-online.org.