The American Film Market provides the tools and opportunities for sales agents, producers and distributors to present their films and projects to Buyers from around the world. All sales, production or distribution companies may exhibit at AFM 2020 Online.
Explore the Exhibitor benefits below. Questions? Contact Holly Sortomme at email@example.com or +1.310.446.1025.
- Exhibitor page – Four template options. Click Here to view.
- Complimentary trial subscription to RightsTrade, for new release titles, through December 31, 2020.
- One individual credential with full access to sessions, exhibitor booth pages, networking events, MyAFM and screenings ($195 value)
- Screening privileges on AFM On Demand (US$200 per film)
- Access to the list of registered Buyers
- One-year Distributor account for The Film Catalogue ($495 value)
- One-year subscription to Cinando, the industry’s database ($150 value)
- Inclusion in online listings
- Use of trademarks AFM® and American Film Market® in conjunction with AFM 2020 Online participation
- Aug 24 Exhibitor Online Booth Registration Opens
- Sept 8 Online Screening Submission Site Opens
- Sept 14 Exhibitor List posted online
- Oct 12 Buyers List available
- Oct 17 Online Booths increase to $595
- Oct 19 Exhibitors have access to their Online Booth
- Oct 19 Exhibitors can upload films to AFM On Demand
- Nov 4 Online Booths open for all Participants to preview
- Nov 4 Pre-Market Screenings begin on AFM On Demand
- Nov 9 AFM 2020 Online opens!
AFM 2020 Online is the perfect platform to reach the global motion picture industry. From advertising and promotional opportunities to sponsorships and hosted sessions, AFM will get your message in front of your target audience. See Advertising for more information contact Robin Burt at rBurt@ifta-online.org or +1-310-446-1020.