AFM exhibit space is in the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. AFM also offers an option for companies with an AFM office outside of the Loews Hotel. Exhibitor Registration opens June 21.
Private Offices and Suites on Loews floors 4 – 8.
Meeting Tables on Loews floors 6 – 8
Offsite Exhibitor for companies in houses, condos, apartments and businesses.
The Umbrella Exhibition Program is available to national and regional organizations – government and/or industry supported. See Umbrella Exhibition Program for details.
Exhibitor benefits can be explored below. Questions? Contact Robin Burt at rBurt@ifta-online.org or +1.310.446.1020.
All Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Option to screen in AFM’s commercial cinemas
- Option to screen on AFM Screenings On Demand
- Access to the online list of registered Buyers
- Distributor Account in The Film Catalogue – list up to 200 titles
- Wi-Fi in the Loews Hotel for two devices with each credential
- Inclusion in online and print listings
- One-year subscription with each credential to Cinando, the industry database
- Access to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
- Use of trademarks AFM® and American Film Market® in conjunction with AFM participation
OFFICES & SUITES
Meeting Tables will be located on the 6th – 8th floors in the Loews Hotel. Pricing and package options are below. Floor plans will be available in July. To participate in the priority round of table assignments, Exhibition Agreements are due by August 13.
Sales and production companies with an office outside of the Loews Hotel may participate in the AFM with full Exhibitor benefits. An Offsite Exhibitor may be in a temporary office located in a house, condo, apartment, or business within one mile of the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, or in a permanent office located anywhere in Santa Monica. The Offsite Office may not be in any part of a hotel.
The Offsite Exhibitor Exhibition Fee is $3,500, the same as for companies with exhibition space in the Loews Hotel. Offsite Exhibitors receive all Exhibitor benefits above.
Enhance your AFM participation and connect with Buyers through a wide selection of targeted marketing opportunities. From signage and advertising to displays, decals and trailers, AFM has something for every budget. Contact Robin Burt at +1-310-446-1020 or rBurt@ifta-online.org for options.