All The World’s Buyers
There is nothing more productive than connecting with all of the world’s Buyers. More than 1,500 Buyers participated in AFM 2020 Online from 80+ countries.
On Demand Theatre
Present your films in the AFM On Demand Theatre to reach the world’s Buyers before, during and after AFM 2021 Online.
A Week of Sales
Buyers and Sellers around the world will be working 24/7 to bring new films and projects to screens of every size.
AFM 2021 Online provides the tools and opportunities for sales agents, producers and distributors to present their films and projects to Buyers from around the world. Exhibitor benefits include:
- Exhibitor Booth page in the Industry Offices building – four booth page template options. Click Here to view.
- One individual credential with access to all buildings including sessions, booth pages, MyAFM and most screenings ($295 value)
- Screening privileges in the On Demand Theatre (US$400 per film)
- Access to the list of registered Buyers
- One-year Distributor account for The Film Catalogue ($495 value)
- One-year subscription to Cinando, the industry’s database ($150 value)
- Inclusion in online listings
- Use of trademarks AFM® and American Film Market® in conjunction with AFM 2021 Online participation
The Exhibitor registration fee is US$695 through October 15. Beginning October 16 the fee increases to $795. Questions? Contact Holly Sortomme at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.310.446.1025.
Only sales, production and distribution companies may exhibit in the Industry Offices building. All others, including Film Commissions, Facilities & Service companies, are invited to exhibit in the LocationEXPO building.
AFM 2021 Online has a suite of promotional opportunities to get films in front of Buyers. See Promotional Opportunities for more information and all the options.
Here is a preview of the AFM 2021 Online Interactive Campus…
AFM 2021 Online Credentials include access to:
On Demand Theatre – Discover hundreds of films from the world’s best producers – all on-demand for convenient viewing.
Industry offices – Connect with over 500 sales and production companies from around the world.
Marina & Pacific Stages – Over 150 speakers will participate in 50 Live Sessions – Conferences, Panels, Workshops and Presentations – all with on-demand replay.
LocationEXPO – Meet Film Commissions with billions of dollars in production incentives that can quickly get films moving, and connect with facilities, service companies and institution.
MyAFM – The place to create a profile, discover other participants, send messages, and have Zoom meetings from inside the platform.
Networking Pavilion – AFM’s most interactive experience for attendees to meet. Dozens of video discussions every hour offer endless opportunities to join small groups that share your vision, passion, and goals.
AFM 2021 Online Credentials also include: