October 31 – November 5, 2023 • Santa Monica

Visa & Passport

Visa and Passport requirements to enter the United States are subject to change.


Visit the U.S. Department of State’s Visa Center ( https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html) –OR– contact your local embassy or consulate to determine if you need a Visa and, if so, how to apply.


To see a complete list of U.S. embassies and consulates and the Visa rules for your country, please click on your country of origin here (www.usembassy.gov).


The National Visa Center can be contacted directly at 1-603-334-0888.


The U.S. Visa Waiver Program permits citizens of participating countries* to travel to the United States for business or tourism for stays of up to 90 days without a Visa.


*For a current list of VWP participating countries, Click Here.


IMPORTANT NOTICE!                                                                                                                                                                                              

As of April 1, 2016, you must have an e-passport to use the VWP.

visa small


An e-Passport is an enhanced secure passport with an embedded electronic chip.

You can readily identify an e-Passport, because it has a unique international symbol on the cover.

For more information about e-Passport requirements, go to www.dhs.gov/e-passports.