American Film Market, October 31- November 7
Raw exhibition space for the entire AFM is located in the high traffic atrium on the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th floors of the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
Space does not include furniture.
American Film Market raw exhibition space comes with one AFM Executive Plus Badge per 40 sq ft. Badge benefits include:
– Access to AFM Offices, LocationEXPO booths and most Screenings
– Access to all AFM Conferences
– Access to four evening receptions on the Santa Monica Pier (Nov. 2 – 5) with 400+ filmmakers
– Access to the AFM Filmmakers Lounge
– Access to MyAFM – AFM’s online community. Create a profile, find participants, set meetings and promote your participation.
– Subscription to Cinando; the premier online database for film professionals
American Film Market raw exhibition space includes:
– Exhibitor listing in the AFM Show Directory, onsite signage, AmericanFilmMarket.com and LocationEXPO.com
– Article in LocationEXPO News, sent to 100,000 international industry professionals
– Option to screen films in an AFM theatre or AFM Screenings On Demand
– Option to enhance participation through sponsorship, a hosted seminar, advertising, marketing opportunities, or a reception
– 80 sq ft (10″w x 8″d): US$6,000
– Each additional 40 sq ft (5″w x 8″d): US$3,000
Atrium Floor Plans