AFM offers different options for film commissions, facilities and service companies to exhibit in the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel:
AFM Atrium Exhibition Space
LocationEXPO Participant, No Space
The Umbrella Exhibition Program is available to national and regional organizations – government and/or industry supported. See Umbrella Exhibition Program for details.
Exhibitor benefits and details on exhibition space can be explored below. Questions? Contact Robin Burt at rBurt@ifta-online.org or +1.310.446.1020.
All Atrium Exhibitors, LocationEXPO Exhibitors and LocationEXPO Participants receive the following benefits:
- Exhibitor listing in the AFM Show Directory, onsite signage, AmericanFilmMarket.com and LocationEXPO.com
- Executive Badge(s) with access to Offices, LocationEXPO Booths, Filmmakers Lounge, Conferences, Roundtables, Workshop, Presentations, most screenings and one evening reception on the Santa Monica Pier
- Article in LocationEXPO News, sent to 100,000 international industry professionals
- One-year subscription with each credential to Cinando, the industry database
- Wi-Fi in the Loews Hotel for two devices with each credential
- One-year membership with each credential to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
- Option to screen films in an AFM theatre
- Option to enhance participation through sponsorship, a hosted seminar, advertising, marketing opportunities, or a reception
Atrium Exhibition Space is available for the entire AFM in high traffic areas of the 5th, 7th & 8th floors. Atrium Exhibition Space (raw) includes one AFM Executive Badge per 40 sq ft.
- 64 sq ft (8′ w x 8′ d): US$5,120
- Each additional 40 sq ft (5’w x 8’d): US$3,200
LocationEXPO will be centrally positioned in the Loews Hotel. Booths include:
- Branded back wall with your artwork
- 30″ Round Café Table and 3 Chairs
- Literature Rack
- Electrical Outlet
- Liability Insurance
- One AFM Executive Badge per Booth
- 53 sq ft (6’7″w x 8’d): US$4,900
- Each additional 26 sq ft (3’3″w x 8’d): US$2,450
The LocationEXPO Participant Package, for organizations that don’t require exhibition space, includes:
- Distribution of promotional collateral at LocationEXPO
- Article in LocationEXPONews, sent to 100,000 international film industry
- One AFM Executive Badge
LocationEXPO Participant Fee: US$2,500
Enhance your AFM and LocationEXPO participation through customized sponsorships, targeted marketing and hosted events. Explore what is possible at AFM Sponsorships and AFM Advertising. For more information contact Robin Burt, Vice President, AFM & LocationEXPO, at +1-310-446-1020 or rBurt@ifta-online.org.