AFM offers options for film commissions, facilities and service companies to exhibit in the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel:
Atrium Exhibition Space on floors 5 – 8
LocationEXPO Participant, No Space
Exhibitor benefits and details on exhibition space can be explored below. Questions? Contact Robin Burt at rBurt@ifta-online.org or +1.310.446.1020.
All Atrium Exhibitors, LocationEXPO Exhibitors and LocationEXPO Participants receive the following benefits:
- Exhibitor listing in the AFM Show Directory, onsite signage, AmericanFilmMarket.com and LocationEXPO.com
- Executive Plus Badge(s) with access to Offices, LocationEXPO Booths, Conferences, Panels, Workshops, Classes, Conversations and Presentations, and most screenings
- Article in LocationEXPO News, sent to 100,000 international industry professionals
- One-year subscription with each credential to Cinando, the industry database
- Wi-Fi in the Loews Hotel for two devices with each credential
- Access to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
- Option to screen films in an AFM theatre or AFM Screenings On Demand
- Option to enhance participation through sponsorship, a hosted seminar, advertising, marketing opportunities, or a reception
Atrium Exhibition Space is available in high traffic areas on the 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th floors. The raw space includes one AFM Executive Plus Badge per 40 sq ft. Registration will open in May. To receive information about exhibiting, click here.
- 80 sq ft (10″w x 8″d): US$6,400
- Each additional 40 sq ft (5″w x 8″d): US$3,200
The LocationEXPO Participant Package, for organizations that don’t require exhibition space, includes:
- Distribution of promotional collateral in central location.
- Article in LocationEXPONews, sent to 100,000 international film industry
- One AFM Executive Plus Badge
LocationEXPO Participant Fee: US$2,500