Enhanced Networking; Ultimate Convenience
Whether you’re looking for outstanding networking opportunities or simply desire first-class service, the Platinum Badge at AFM 2017 is for you. The Platinum Badge is designed for the elite AFM attendee who wants to participate in the market with a little more discriminate service. The Platinum Badge includes all the benefits of the Executive Badge Plus AND exclusive networking opportunities and distinctive benefits reserved only for Platinum Badge holders:
- Reserved Section at All Conferences – The front rows at every Conference are reserved for Platinum Badge holders. Don’t worry about arriving late or stepping out for a break – your seat will always be there.
- Carousel Cocktails – Platinum badge holders are invited, with a guest, to all four of AFM’s themed Carousel Cocktails on the historic Santa Monica Pier. There’s no need to keep track of invitations. Just show your Platinum Badge!
- Platinum Welcome Reception – Platinum badge holders are invited to a private welcome reception on the second evening of AFM.
- Access to the AFM Buyers Lounge – Centrally located in the Loews Hotel, the Buyers Lounge provides morning coffee, computer workstations with printers, and an on-site Concierge.
- Guaranteed Seating at Roundtables – AFM Roundtables are intimate discussions limited to 100 AFM Attendees, so they fill up quickly. But seats are always held for Platinum Badge holders until 5 minutes before each Roundtable begins.
Select “Platinum Badge” for the Platinum Experience!