How To Exhibit
The 35th AFM will take place November 5 - 12, 2014. The AFM provides the tools and opportunities for Exhibitors to present their films and projects to 1,500+ Buyers from 70 countries - all gathered in one location and ready to do business.
Exhibition Space is available to motion picture and television companies as well as companies offering services to the film industry.
Motion Pictures and Television Companies
Any production or distribution company may exhibit at the AFM. Exhibitor registration opened in June 2014. While the majority of office space has been assigned, standard offices and two-room connecting offices are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Loews Hotel. Sales companies outside of North America have the additional option to exhibit in the International Pavilion
Companies that register as an Exhibitor receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion as an exhibitor on website and other exhibitor lists
- Inclusion in TheFilmCatalogue.com
- 1 year membership to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
- Access to Buyers List
- Register before October 9th to be included in the printed show directory.
To screen at the AFM a company must be registered with exhibit space (office or international pavilion).
Options to Exhibit:
- Exhibitor With Office: Office costs start at $6,340 for a standard office on the 2nd floor. A $3,500 exhibition fee is added to the office rental. To screen at the AFM a company must be registered with exhibit space. Three (3) Exhibitor Photo Badges are included.
- International Pavilion: The International Pavilion is for sales companies from outside of North America. The cost for a 6 sqm mini-booth in the Pavilion is $4,600 and includes up to two (2) Exhibitor Photo Badges. Visit International Pavilion page for more information.
For more information, or to register as an exhibitor, call Exhibitor Registration at 310.446.1026 or send an email to Exhibit@ifta-online.org.
Companies offering services to the film industry
Exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities are available for companies that provide services or products to the entertainment industry. Contact Robin Burt at AFM@ifta-online.org for more information.