Exhibitor Registration is now open for Film Commissions, Facilities and Service Companies.
Visit Exhibit Opportunities for more information.
Exhibit space for Production, Distribution and Sales Companies opens April 2018. To receive an email notification when this page is updated with details about exhibition space for AFM 2018, please complete the form below.
The American Film Market provides the tools and opportunities for producers, distributors and sales agents to present their films and projects to 1,600+ Buyers from 80 countries – all gathered in one location and ready to do business. Any production, distribution or sales company may exhibit at the AFM.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Ability to screen films in the 29 commercial cinemas
- Access to AFM Screenings On Demand
- Access to a downloadable list of registered Buyers
- Access to the Filmmakers Lounge
- Inclusion in The Film Catalogue
- Listing in the printed Show Directory and onsite signage
- One-year membership to MyAFM, the AFM’s online community
- One year subscription with each credential to Cinando, the industry database
For additional information contact AFM Exhibit Sales: Exhibit2018@IFTA-online.org | 1.310.446.1020 (p)